1) Spoon the yoghurt into a bowl and fold in the cinnamon and linseeds.
2) Gently warm the honey in the microwave and add the sesame seeds. Important: the honey must not get too hot!
3) Cut the apple into bit-sized chunks and halve the grapes. If you like, you can also add a sliced banana.
4) Add your choice of Maynys jam.
5) Scatter the fruit onto the yoghurt, sprinkle with the porridge oats and drizzle with the warm sesame honey.
Tip: Also tastes amazing with hazelnuts, coconut flakes and dried goji berries.